HOW DO I PAY FOR MY PURCHASES ONLINE?
We offer multiple online payment methods, including:
- Credit Card issued by Visa / MasterCard / Diners / American Express
- Debit Card issued by Indian Banks
- Net Banking
DO YOU OFFER CASH ON DELIVERY?
Yes, we do offer cash on delivery to a select list of pin-codes and for order amounts under Rs. 50,000, as mandated by our courier partners. With Cash on Delivery you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without making advanced payment online. The payment amount is reflected on the package invoice for your reference.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS?
- Credit Card: You would need to provide us with the card holder name, card number, CVV number and card expiry date. All these details are available on the credit card itself. You would also need to have your 3D-secure password or one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered email ID or phone number for secure confirmation of the transaction.
- Debit Card: You would need to provide us with the card holder name, card number, CVV number and card expiry date. All these details are available on the debit card itself. You will then be re-directed to your bank’s secure page for 3D-secure authorization where further validation details may be required.
- Net Banking: You would need to select your preferred bank, and provide the bank account number and IPIN.
WHAT IS A CVV NUMBER AND WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE?
The CVV number is an important security feature that helps prevent fraud. We ask you to enter the CVV number during your transaction to ensure that the physical card is in your possession.
- For Visa / MasterCard / Diners: CVV number is a 3–digit code printed on the back of the card.
- For American Express: CVV number is a 4–digit code printed on the front right–hand side of the card above the card number.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR NET BANKING?
Shopping on niftyStore.in is completely safe and secure! Our online payment is integrated with India’s leading payment gateway technology solutions provider, RazorPay.
RazorPay Payments India Pvt. Ltd is both a VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant company.
PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance indicates that RazorPay is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle secure information shared by credit / debit card-holders and net-banking information.
Please be rest assured that your card / account information is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet. Once your transaction is completed on the RazorPay site, you would be re-directed back to niftyStore.in. If the transaction was successful, you will be provided with the relevant order details. Please do not press the browser back button or page refresh while the transaction is being processed.
DOES NIFTYHOMES STORE MY CREDIT / DEBIT CARD INFORMATION OR MY NET BANKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
No, We does not collect or store your credit / debit card information or your net banking account information. When you choose to an online payment option, you will re-directed to our trusted payment gateway site for processing. Your card / account information is securely authorized by RazorPay and corresponding banks, without any information passing back to us.
WILL I BE ASKED BY NIFTYHOMES TO SHARE CARD INFORMATION, ACCOUNT INFORMATION, OR PASSWORDS OVER EMAIL OR PHONE?
The team will never request you to share any of your payment related details over email or phone. These details are only requested during online transactions on mi.com and should not be given out otherwise.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ONLINE TRANSACTION FAILS TO GO THROUGH SUCCESSFULLY?
Online payment transactions could fail due to various reasons, such as inaccurate card information and internet connection disruption. In such an event, RazorPay will provide two choices: (i) returning to niftyStore.in and re-starting the purchase process, or (ii) re-trying the payment on the niftyStore.in page using either the same card / account or a different card / account. You can choose either option to proceed.
Should your account be debited after a payment failure, the full amount will be reversed within 10 working days. Please direct all questions regarding such issues to info@niftyStore.in